UCS Call Center module is an add-on to the Link UCS. The UCS Call Center module is designed to make campaign for incoming calls and outgoing calls. Web based interface is provided, in which agent can interact with the customers and administrator/supervisor can perform call center management tasks such as campaign creation, monitoring and reporting.
UCS Call Center module consists of seven main blocks: Agent Console, Outgoing Campaigns, Incoming Campaigns, Agent Management, Forms, Monitoring, Call Center Reports.
With these main blocks, it allows:
- agent to interact with customer in both incoming and outgoing campaign
- administration of call center supervisors and agents
- supervisor to manage call center outgoing and incoming campaign
- supervisor to manage form for outgoing and incoming campaign
- real-time monitoring of Agent, Extension, Queue, Call and Campaign
- supervisor to generate call centre reports